August 27, 2010

Trouble!

Guess what I'm doing tonight?  I'll give you a hint.















Yep, baseball.  And what is a baseball game without a hot dog?  To be precise, a big quarter-pound baseball park hot dog slathered in French's mustard.  I think they put crack in those things.  I also think they are about 147.2 Weight Watchers points. 

We have family staying with us for the next two weeks.  I'm not sure how this is going to work with the Weight Watchers situation since it's going to be very difficult to plan meals.  I'm just going to try to do the best I can and not worry about a little weight gain.  Except tonight when I'm not going to worry about it at all.  I'm gonna eat a big ol' stinkin' hot dog!  So there!

By the way, I think my nephew (the teenager, not the 2 year old) is trying to steal the affections of my dogs.  After less than 24 hours of staying at my house he was already calling Pepper "his" puppy.  And Rowdy has spent the last two nights cuddled up with him.  I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that little whippersnapper...

I should mention that I stole the photo above from http://www.playitgreen.com/.  Just in the interest of citing my sources and not plaigerising and all that jazz.  Thank you http://www.playitgreen.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment