June 16, 2010

Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon (10 P+)

This recipe is from Pam Anderson. No, not THAT Pam Anderson. This is the Pam Anderson that is a food critic and cookbook author and has come up with some really amazing recipes that I love.

I stumbled onto this recipe - Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Garlic, Lemon, and Dill - last weekend while looking for a fun new way to cook the salmon that I bought. It was beautful, and on sale, and from the Pacific ocean, and I had to buy it. And thank goodness I did because this is one my favorite things I have ever cooked.

Note 1: I bought my cedar planks at the grocery store. They were $5.99 for two planks. If you can't find them at the grocery store try Bed Bath & Beyond or another kitchen specialty store.

Note 2: As far as seafood goes, salmon is probably the one with the highest fat content. This recipe definitely made a dent into my WW points for the week. Would I do it again? You betcha!!

Note 3: Puppies will drag used cedar planks out of the trash and use them for their own personal chew toys. Consider this a public service announcement.

The End.



*************************************************************
Nutritional Information
1 serving = 1/4 salmon fillet = 10 WW Points+

No comments:

Post a Comment