August 9, 2010

Three Reasons

I'm writing this post for three reasons and three reasons only.

Reason #1) To tell you that I lost two pounds this week which means I'm only 6 pounds from hitting the 20 pound milestone. I'm suddenly very motivated to get on the treadmill.

Reason #2) To tell you that I have a great recipe to post later this week once I make it and take some pictures to make your mouth water. It involves steak and bell peppers and was specially requested by my hubby.

Reason #3) To tell a certain someone who resides in Kansas that she should be jealous because I am eating Chick-fil-A for lunch. And I only had to drive 1.7 miles to get there. Although I did almost have to get into a serious conversation with a woman in a goofy looking little car that seemed determined to cut in front of me in the drive-through. It's called a line, lady. Geez. I'll bet that wouldn't have happened in Kansas.

Have a great week everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! No, one good thing about living in the middle of nowhere is there are never any lines. Of course, if there were a Chickfila around, then there would probably be lines at that because everyone loves Chickfila. I'm suddenly very hungry. Great job on the 2 pounds, by the way! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should make it my life's ambition to move to the Kansas prairie and open a Chickfila. Of course, the cattle ranchers probably wouldn't appreciate the "Eat More Chikin" ad campaign. So nevermind. PS...It's girls night for our group at church and we're going to have chocolate fondue. I fully intend to gain those 2 pounds back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. You're probably right about the slogan. Didn't think about that. Oh well. A girl can dream. Hope you had a super yummy (and fun/spiritually uplifitng) fondue night!

    ReplyDelete