July 19, 2010

Annoyed

I gained a pound this week. Realistically I think that I'm lucky I didn't gain more since I drank too many Dr Peppers and didn't get on the treadmill like I should've. But I'm still annoyed.

Last week, though, I lost three pounds, so all things considered I've lost two pounds since my last weight loss post. Which is a good thing. But I'm still annoyed.

Last night my husband ate a huge slice of red velvet cake in front of me. Luckily I'm not a big fan of cake, so I didn't have to kill him. But it was a close call.

1 comment:

  1. At first I didn't read the "and next" part and was thinking, "Holy Cow! How on earth could a person eat all that in one week?" Then I went back and actually read the words, and it all makes sense now. Losing 2 pounds rocks no matter how you slice it in my world. Love U!

    ReplyDelete